Wednesday, November 26, 2008
things to be thankful for
as I sit here on thanksgiving eve, I am thinking of all the things to be thakful for this year.
1. the love of our lord and savior Jesus Christ, who gave us all eternal life in his salvaton and grace.
2. all our children, as silly and crazy as they are:-)
3. the friends and neighbors and policemen who helped us find Adam the night he was missing.
4. our church- nothing more to say there-.
5. our country and the soliders everywhere who fight or have fought so we can be free.
6. our new family member -Ms Ruby-:-)
7. cheering on our favorite football team- The Ravens-.
8. for providing for us in times of need.
9. for our homeshcool community, who remind us we are not alone and our kids will turn out fine.
I know theres many more but for now I leave it there.